Nursery plans?

Mildly - I will take some this afternoon and upload them so you can see!

Aww how exciting planning the nursery we don't have a room for a nursery right now and probably wont til baby is at least a few months old but I sooo want to decorate one :cry:

Thanks Lynsey, can't wait to see them :D

Penstraze, could you do a nursery corner maybe of your own room? Just around where the crib is going to be - you could make it look really cute :)

Just decorated our nursery in cream. Im team green so didnt want to do a specific theme or colour, that way when Lo is old enough to choose its own colour it can do.

Have got some bright accessories such as blankets and cot toys/mobiles and cot bumper. Went for the Mamas & Papas Gingerbread for the cot.

Once LO arrives I will add some more colour with pictures on the walls etc and possibly some bunting.

There is a nursery in the latest (I think) Junior Pregnancy and Baby (is that the right name?) magazine that I LOVE. It's mainly white which is good for me because I don't know if I am allowed to paint and it has great vintage toys and things. I was set on copying that, but now I don't know whether I want to be so strict about it. I got a Mamas and Papas cot blanket that I love and now I want to design around that! Ha... My husband is an artist so I guess I will see what kind of painting he does for the baby and base everything around that.

Mildly said:
Thanks Lynsey, can't wait to see them :D

Penstraze, could you do a nursery corner maybe of your own room? Just around where the crib is going to be - you could make it look really cute :)

Not at the moment worried how cot is even going to fit right now I have brought alot of stuff from the matalan theme cause we love it so will have matching bits but no where to decorate although am still keeping everything crossed that we may be able to move before baby comes and have an extra room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back