Nursery Furniture

Jacko1

Reaction score
Hello - am just starting to browse through nursery furniture and wondered if anyone else had thought of buying at IKEA. Initially I wanted to buy elsewhere but with the expense mounting up it may not be a bad option. Cots £59 and mattresses from £20. I have yet to go to the store and of course will do this before I buy.

If anyone has any thoughts please let me know. Thank you!

Ive never been to ikea but it opens in Belfast in December so definately going to have a look :cheer:

My friend bought the nursery set from Ikea - it looks very good plus she got a gorgeous drape.

My husband had a bit too much to drink the other night and bought all of ours with his companies credit card from Mamas and Papas. It was very expensive and may take him a while to pay back, but it serves him right for drinking too much! Especially when I'm really missing my red wine! He gets very emotional after a few drinks and goes all gooey about being a Dad. I'm not complaining though...

You could also look on Ebay - I got a swinging crib for £10, bargain!

I had a look at some of the Ikea nursery stuff online and thought it looked quite good.

When I went to my local store, they weren't for me. They are a really good price but were not the quality that I wanted. I did buy a changing table for £15 and I am really pleased with it.

My friend mostly only buys her furniture from Ikea, and bought all her baby things from there. She loves all the Ikea range and recommends the baby furniture. xxx

We will probably be getting all of ours from Ikea... It's either paying 80€ for a cot or 600€ for a cot from any other shop.... Spanish baby shops rob you absolutely blind for any type of baby furniture.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

i love ikea furniture. were doing our whole house from ikea, so cheap hehehehe

If you buy your cot from ikea, can you get the bedding from anywhere do ikea have special sizes?
I ask because I have bought loads of lights over the years and can only get the bulbs to fit from there, it's very frustrating, have thrown them all out.

the cots are same size as cot beds, we buy our beddinf from ikea there so cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back