Nursery - Bedding etc

littleem

Reaction score
Just wondering as i am a first time mum to be, i dont have a clue what i'm supposed to be buying etc.

What sort of bedding do you buy for a moses basket?? and how many blankets etc, are you supposed to put a sheet on for the baby to lie on??

Also where can you buy good nursery wallpaper from, i've been looking in my local shop homebase but they dont seem to do any.

Any help please???

wallpaper from next, m&p or toysrus.

i just brought a blanket bundle from mothercare, it comes with flat sheet, cellular blanket and fleece.

i loved the sleep sacs and swaddle blankets. my eldest was swaddled till 6 months and my youngest was and still does sleeps in the sleep sacs.

In Finn's moses basket I bought a moses basket sheet but found that it was still plasticky underneath so I covered it with a fleece blanket tucked underneath. They only need a blanket to cover them but I would recommend a sleeping bag highly! Get a 2.5 tog one and you don't need to worry about if they've got enough blankets on them. It's great for us because Finn hates his arms confined in blankets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back