Sorry - TMI thread!

bethanyann

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Sorry this is waay tmi, but since the middle of the night, I've been to the toilet (no 2!) about twelve or thirteen times, but not had the runs at all. My midwife told me that getting the runs is a sign that labour might be starting soonish...do you think today might be a simular thing? I don't feel ill or anything so was just wondering, because I don't know what else could be causing it?! Sorry bout the mega-tmi!!

xxx

ive been like this for the last few weeks, but no signs of baby yet, my MW told me it could just be because baby is taking up that much room, i cant keep much inside my body so need to "get rid of it" quicker, lol

hope its all good signs 4u,

xxx

I have had this too but baby is only just engaging and no other real signs of labour just getting some period cramps and back ache but midwife said its normal

it doesnt have to be loose bowels to indicate labour, it can be really frequent movements too. I went about 7 times the other day and thought it could be kicking off but still nothing yet, it could just be your body preparing for going into labour or there may just not be enough space left inside your tummy lol

Ooh that's alot of times, what a pain! Hope it means something for your body hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back