Now officially pooping myself over tomorrows scan

Little Bump

Reaction score
Aside from a little 'wobble' a couple of days ago I've been pretty calm over tomorrows growth scan. After all, if I think logically I was scanned at 31+3 as my FH was only 27, and she measured at 31+1. two days small is nothing. So, since I've steadily grown at the 1cm per week stated, surely she's ok?

That makes sense.

Only tonight, after writing the lists for the animals, who needs what, how much etc for my friend who'll be doing them should they decide to keep me in and 'whip the baby out' I've found myself freaking out. And I was so calm and reasonable talking to Dannii earlier :?

Oh I hope she's ok, the thought that my body's somehow been starving her, or preventing her from growing correctly somehow is actually making me feel sick. I'm sure she'll be fine, and I'll be back on the forum tomorrow afternoon thnking how silly I've been.....

Don't worry hun! I was measuring 5 weeks small but when I went for my scan yesterday LO was measuring just a couple of days small. I'm sure she'll be fine :)

i had a couple of growth scans and they were always ok, just think of it as another chance to see LO again, you'll really see the hands etc now and should be able to watch lo 'breathing' in the womb

Good luck with your scan, I'm sure all will be fine. Fundal height is bollocks :D

Like you said sweetie, she's growing at a good pace (1cm per week is what they expect! If she suddenly caught up by growing 4cm then it'd be pretty odd!)

I'm sure everything is fine. I thought about you this morning, looking forward to hearing your update :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back