Now I have to give up...........

leannesxb

Reaction score
Not only have I had to give up cigarettes ( bad for me I know tut tut) and alcohol but now I can no longer wear contact lenses and have to go back to glasses. I have worn contacts for 20 yes thats 20 years!!!!!!! Apparently my headaches have been because of the hormones affecting my eyes.

Basically pregnancy is a long list of things I can't do, have or eat!!!!

Don't get me wrong I love my bump but really what else am I gonna have to give up!!!!!!

aww babe i know the feeling!! seems to be so much! although i never knew about contacts! well done on the cigarettes cuz that isnt easy. but its only for a matter of months and it will all be worth it :) xxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

I know it is so worth it and I don't want people to think I am moaning about being pregnant or that I don't want my baby cos I really really do. Its just that we have to give up so much and men don't have to give up anything!!! Frustrating!! lol

Can totally sympathise with the fag situation!. Its going to kill me to give up, I dont want to but i has to be done :( Im gonna have the worst stomach aches ever since thats what usually keeps them at bay!.

Beer?, im still drinking but not as much, i stick to my alcopops most of the time but i dont really drink that much anyway :).

the fags have been awful I have to say. When I get hormonal or tearful or when I am in pain a fag stops it. I have arthritis as well which has been bad cos I have had to come off the medication and I have had alot of stomach cramps. I am desperate for a fag most of the time. lol. Alcohol I can give or take most of the time but when I am really hot I may have a sneaky shandy. lol. xxxx

it was really hot the other day and my OH was drinking a nice cold beer infront of me ..... just cuz he could? he says all his hard work is done!!! lmao!!! it is frustrating hun xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back