Bugger - I'm addicted!

Anyone tried the swaddlebees pockets? There's a site selling an older version for £7.99 each.

daftscotslass said:
Anyone tried the swaddlebees pockets? There's a site selling an older version for £7.99 each.

Nope but I like the wraps :lol:

Don't suppose that helps? :lol:

Bee said:
monster_munch said:
i just tried to order a wrap and a taggie blanket from a site but phone keeps playing up and wouldn't let me pay. Bugger!
But to make up for it i went onto the Weenotions and bought a skull be crossbones northern lights nappy and a nappy bag :lol:

Thats the one I got :lol: Not coming for 2-3 weeks though :( and still not got my clwt twts :(

I got swaddlebees wraps with the blueberry one and just ordered to more blueberry wraps :D

Suki from clwt twt is very busy at the mo with a buy monthly promotion on a cloth nappy forum. Give her an email her asking how long they will be :wink:

With the weenotions that's the only dissapointing thing is the wait,but as they are fab and made especially for you i dont mind :D

Nicola g said:
Bee said:
[quote="monster_munch":u50yntep]i just tried to order a wrap and a taggie blanket from a site but phone keeps playing up and wouldn't let me pay. Bugger!
But to make up for it i went onto the Weenotions and bought a skull be crossbones northern lights nappy and a nappy bag :lol:

Thats the one I got :lol: Not coming for 2-3 weeks though :( and still not got my clwt twts :(

I got swaddlebees wraps with the blueberry one and just ordered to more blueberry wraps :D

Suki from clwt twt is very busy at the mo with a buy monthly promotion on a cloth nappy forum. Give her an email her asking how long they will be :wink:

With the weenotions that's the only dissapointing thing is the wait,but as they are fab and made especially for you i dont mind :D[/quote:u50yntep]

Its fine - I don't mind waiting :D The blueberry wraps will come quick so that will entertain me for a bit :lol:

Oh could I have the forum link please? Sounds interesting :D

I'm on the 2-3 week wait for my weenotions too - it'll mean a nice suprise when they come through the door and I've no doubt forgotten :D

DH checked the bank balance just now and I received an irate phone call from him :lol: We were supposed to put at least £500 in the savings at the end of this month but we only have £230 left in the account :rotfl: oops!
The shopping trip to Carlisle on Wednesday didn't help either... never mind ;)

monster_munch said:
I'm on the 2-3 week wait for my weenotions too - it'll mean a nice suprise when they come through the door and I've no doubt forgotten :D

DH checked the bank balance just now and I received an irate phone call from him :lol: We were supposed to put at least £500 in the savings at the end of this month but we only have £230 left in the account :rotfl: oops!
The shopping trip to Carlisle on Wednesday didn't help either... never mind ;)

I love it when you forget about things and the get delivered! Its fab :lol:

oops :lol: My bank account in mine so I can't get moaned at :lol: We don't have a joint one yet ;)

Bless you, ain't nothing like the thrill of squishy post! :D

I have saved nothing using cloth, I'm sure. But am hoping, the saving will kick in with the arrival of this one. THEORECTICALLY, I'll never need to buy another nappy in my life!

I will, of course................. :oops:

Now I'm addicted to wool wraps thanks to Minxy and Nicola g :lol:

:D

I haven't saved much with cloth either but I don't mind. They are well cuter than dispoables :D

Minxy said:
Bless you, ain't nothing like the thrill of squishy post! :D

I have saved nothing using cloth, I'm sure. But am hoping, the saving will kick in with the arrival of this one. THEORECTICALLY, I'll never need to buy another nappy in my life!

I will, of course................. :oops:

:rotfl: I keep telling myself that the savings will kick in when number 3 comes along... of course by then there will be new styles / patterns to be discovered! Heaven forbid it would be a girl as well.... i'm totally screwed then!

I just got an email too, she's sending out my stuff wednesday as she has one item to finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back