Nappy bin?

moss

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good nappy bin for me? I don't want it to wrap them as I use washables, but my little bucket just doesn't cut it anymore and I don't want Jacob to be able to break into it eventually. It needs to be spacious for all of the nappies, boosters, liners and washable wipes, as well.

Bounty gave the angel care one away free when Baillie was born. This was pretty good x x

Kim x x x x

I got one with my nappies Little Lambs - its huge

They might sell it on their own so try their site

Yay I ordered the Vital Baby nappy safe with gift vouchers I forgot I had!

I like the bin Squiglet has. I saw it on her video of Lil Miss the other day. No idea what it is though...

Me too! I wanted to find something similar... I think I like what I ordered. I'll know when it arrives. Maybe hers is only available in Spain.

Ooo no you can get it in the states too... i saw it on a US site but then found it in a local baby shop... its called a diaper champ. It takes regular bin bags too which is great :) I sure you could easily use it as a cloth nappy bin. It can smell a bit that would be the biggest issue I have with it, so I need to give it a good wash every couple of weeks with bleach, but other than that its absolutely perfect and lil miss has a huge problem getting into it... shes currently going through the empty the bin and eat the contents phase :lol:

I've been looking for somewhere that sells it in the UK but I can't :(

I got the Vital nappy bin:
230229467.jpg

It isn't the same obviously, but it has a similar closing mechanism. It came today so I obviously don't have much experience with it yet, but I like it so far! It also takes normal bin bags, and I'm going to find or make a big fabric bag so I can just throw that in the wash with my nappies.

Moss, we've got that one and I found it really good. The only thing is that sometimes the wraps get jammed in the turny-over bit (iykwim!), maybe cos they're lighter than the rest of the nappies. We ended up getting a normal nappy bucket too, but guess what? It's the thing James wants to play with most in the whole world!

I've been wrapping the nappy loosely in the wrap so far. Maybe I'll keep doing that to prevent what you said from happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back