November Mums - looking for a buddy

Cleobaby

Reaction score
I am due on 4th of November, looking for a buddy to chat. Anyone around that time, please give me a shout! :)

hi cleobaby im due on the 11th with my 3rd havent got a buddy either at the min xxx

wow... what a timing, your baby will be 11/11/11... magic number :)
How are you feeling, any moves yet?
(please say no, I can't feel anything yet apart from my squized bladder)

Hellooooo im due 14/11/11 (hoping for 11/11/11 lol!)
This is also my third xx

Jayceesmumma, you may be lucky with 11/11/11, only 5% babies are born on due time ;-)
How was with your previous ones?

I was 5 days early with my first and 3 days early with my second :)

Although it would be nice to actually reach my due date this time.. jsut to say ''im due today!!'' lol

hahaha, I'm due on Nov 4th, but wouldn't be surprised by having a Halloween baby.
i assume you havent had your second scan yet? Would you like to know the sex?

Im having problems deciding whether i want to know or not... posted a topic about it in pregnancy chat (i think lol or second tri...) how about you?

Same here!
At first I wanted to know and my partner was more "ten fingers ten toes is enough". Now he things it's more practical to know while I sttarted to think whether we should keep it as a surprise.
It's difficult, somehow I feel I could be more attached if I knew the gender (you knw, the girl / boy name would be chosen), another second I hate myself for thinking that - I should be very attached regardless.

Its hard trying to get used to one idea and it being changed the next minute!
I feel the same, we have always been happy with whatever gender but since i found the nub theory (and my pic blatantly looks like a girl based on that!) ive been kinda sad it may be another girl.. just as i fancy a change and i wanna give my partner his boy (as he got attached to the idea of it could be a boy-going on this preg being so diff to my first-my fault really for saying that) and we have chosen a name for a boy but very stuck on girls names..
So his logic on finding out is to stop either of us 'getting our hopes up' in a way on a certain gender.. but we both like the idea of a surprise too.. tricky business lol!

hi sorry ladies been off here for a few !!! feeling a few flutters but then its my 3rd !! dont think we are going to find out didnt find out with my boys and kind of like the whole looking down at them when they are just born and going wow i have a....... hope u r both feeling well ? xx

So would u say its well worth holding out for the surprise? I found out with both my girls and always said if i had any more i wouldnt find out as i wish i hadnt with the girls... but now i just wanna know lol probably just impatient lol!
How are you?
Weve been able to feel bubs kick for nearly a week now :) its great :) and we had a scan thurs and it had its head on the placenta like a pillow, arm behind its head, legs crossed and sucking its thumb :D ive never seen anything like that!
had my 16w check yesterday, and they told me i have to have cervical scans every 2 weeks from 20weeks as ive had treatment for cin3.. may post a thread about it in a bit to see if anyone else has had a baby after cin3..
xx

Hello and how are you?
I've been good, had my MW appoitnment last Friday and it was great. We could hear the heart beat and it was very strong one. MW said everything "couldn't be better" which calmed me down as I still can't feel anything.
How you are great too.

Hi Cleo, i'm due on 9th Nov. Not felt any movement yet either. Saw the midwife last Fri so heard the heartbeat which was great.

Hi Hollipops

Looks like I'm five days "older". Funny enough I had my MW appointment last Friday as well. I guess we don't have to worry about not feeling anything as it's perfectly normal. Is it your first? Where are you from?

Hi Cleobaby,
Surprisingly I feel really good, just tiredness is starting to kick in slowly since a week ago and few stretching pains in my tummy. Other than that I feel great.
And how about you? Did you have an easy time till now?

I definatly like a surprise although do get tempted to fine out sometimes. been quite well this pregnancy although do suffer with SPD and since i came down couple of steps on my bum its been playing up !! oh well got pyhsio on 17th !! i have to have extra consultant appointments and scans at 34 38 weeks cos both my boys were small and had pre eclampsia with my second too whats cin 3 ? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back