Want to meet some mums

TheHolster

Reaction score
Hey girls

So, Im looking to meet some mums from the same area as I am, or who are due at around the same time.

Im due 7th November and live near Staines/Woking in Surrey. Although moving to Maidenhead in Berkshire after bubba is born!

Just wondered if anybody is out there?

Hope everyone is well xxxx

Not a lot of point to the post but we used to live in Datchet Nr Windsor and went shopping in Staines mostly! Plus I'm due 8th November! We moved back to Wales last year though but just thought I'd say Hi!!
Pam x

Hey girls

So, Im looking to meet some mums from the same area as I am, or who are due at around the same time.

Im due 7th November and live near Staines/Woking in Surrey. Although moving to Maidenhead in Berkshire after bubba is born!

Just wondered if anybody is out there?

Hope everyone is well xxxx

you can go on a site called netmums and thats where i have meant over mums to be in my area

Hi Pam ! Hope your pregnancy is going ok! :) xx

Doing ok thanks. I had a bleed at 18 weeks which was worrying but all ok. Suffering with water infection at the mo but can cope now I've got antibiotics!! How's yours going? x

Oh you poor thing :( water infections are never fun! I had a horrible one just before I got pregnant. My first tri was great, no morning sickness just a bit of nausea, but second tri has been more difficult. I over did it at work and damaged ligaments, just as theyre all stretching (trust me!!), oh and my ankles keep swelling up..I look like I have elephant ankles! generally starting to feel like a whale now lol. Other than that, been ok thanks :) xxx

Hi ya,

I live in Fleet and i am due the 29th November?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back