November Mums - looking for a buddy

awwwwwwwww :-( sorry to gatecrash just think its so weird that this was me last year! Good luck with all your pregnancies!! eek! x

I definatly like a surprise although do get tempted to fine out sometimes. been quite well this pregnancy although do suffer with SPD and since i came down couple of steps on my bum its been playing up !! oh well got pyhsio on 17th !! i have to have extra consultant appointments and scans at 34 38 weeks cos both my boys were small and had pre eclampsia with my second too whats cin 3 ? xxx

I get tempted too!! now i need scans every 2 weeks from 20 weeks too its gonna be hard lol!!!

cin3 are high level abnormal cells on the cervix which require laser treatment, left untreated will progress to cancer cells.. and due to this my cervix may open too early and require a stitch to prevent premature labour.. so i need scans every 2 weeks to check on it... ive got a thread about it going on :)

bless ya at least they are keeping a close eye on u !! hope everything goes ok and u dont end up with a stitch !! was everything ok with your first ? xx

everything was fine with both my girls.. i had the treatment after my second so ive not had a baby since being treated..

Hi, yes this is my first, fell pregnant on honeymoon which was a lovely surprise! I'm in Kent, you? We're off to an open evening at the hospital tonight and we have to attend this before 20 weeks so time is running out. Apparently there are various stalls giving info and videos on the birthing centre.

R u hoping for a boy then this time Jayceesmamma ?
Hollipops that is a lovely way to remember your honeymoon i'm in coventry. sounds like that will b a good help i didnt see round our labour before mine as can only do it if u attended the classes and we didnt xxx

Yeah im hoping for a boy, but going on my scan pics and the nub theory im convinced its a girl! Which ive kinda got used to now, as has my OH.. its not too bad though as my sister is due my nephew in august so i can still buy boy bits :D hehe!! plus i can still buy boy clothes now, just incase we have a boy and if its a girl, Tommy can have them :)

awww thats so sweet felling pregnant on your honeymoon!!
we fell pregnant on Valentines day lol!xx

hiya im due on the 20 /11 /11 with my second and i had a gender scan its a girl :) im far too impatient :)
my son was due on the 22nd of november but i had him on the 11th so im hoping little madame stays put untill at least the 14th :)

Aww one of each I bet ur well chuffed!!
I managed to hold out at my scan today and stay team yellow :) xx

I had my second scan few days ago and we found out... IT'S A GIRL!!!
or... 80% it's a girl according to my mw.
Now we can focus more on girls' names.
We both like Chloe, Zoe, Charlote. I also like Michele but my OH doesn;t like it big time. Is it really that horrible?
Let me know what you think about those choices or maybe add some to the list, I need some inspiration! :)

Congratulations!!!
I like all of those names.. My sister is called Michelle so i have nothing against that name lol Chloe is well cute though :) Not keen on charlotte though as it would be shortened to char or lottie and i dont really like those nicknames x

Were you hoping for a girl?xx

Aww one of each I bet ur well chuffed!!
I managed to hold out at my scan today and stay team yellow :) xx

yeah i really am over the moon iv got my 20 week scan on 12th of july when ill actually be 21 weeks so im asking them to check then just incase but the doctor was very good!!

Brilliant!! Its lovely to have one of each.. bet i have a bunch of girls lol!

Hi ladies sorry been gone for a while was struggling a bit had my 20 week scan today and have also stayed team yellow !! congrats on the team pinks girls !!
those who have had their scans out of interest what were your measurements ? the sonographer today didnt fill me with confidence and such my measurements are smaller than with my other 2. wouldnt be worried but had reduced growth with my first and my second was small too !! but they were both on at least 50th centile at this stage xxxx

Tbh i dont know... they were more concerned with my cervix measurements.. having a finishing off scan (bubs was in a bad position and she couldnt get all the measurements she needed) on tues so ill ask then.. or just peek at my notes lol..

Congrats on staying team yellow!!!! It damn hard isnt it lol x

Thanks Jayceemamma , know im worrying over nothing !!! it is hard !! made it easier that they didnt ask if we wanted to know !! so will stay team yellow !! they had a few problems getting my measurements too had to move around alot !! hope the get them on tues keep us posted !! xxx

Hi lewisa. I've got my scan tues so will post measurements then. Also hoping to stay team yellow!

definatly keep us posted hollipops !! Thanks just had a bit of a wobble the other day !! i just dont have big babies !! despite being curvy !!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back