November mummies

Max - such great news!! Are you having an early scan as well?

April - I hope you’re ok, it’s such a scary time, I’m just trying not to let myself think about it. Hopefully your early scan will put your mind at ease a bit

Rx

Max - such great news!! Are you having an early scan as well?

April - I hope you’re ok, it’s such a scary time, I’m just trying not to let myself think about it. Hopefully your early scan will put your mind at ease a bit

Rx
Yes I am. They told me to come back next Wednesday

That’s exciting! How many weeks will you be? We’re having ours on Wednesday as well x
I think 5.5 weeks but I am not sure what they can see that early?
I need the scan done early as we are flying on Saturday so need to be sure all ok

How many weeks are you?

I think 5.5 weeks but I am not sure what they can see that early?
I need the scan done early as we are flying on Saturday so need to be sure all ok

How many weeks are you?

5.5 weeks is very early, I’m not sure that they expect to see the heartbeat before 6 but I might be wrong. Last time I had an early scan at about 7 weeks & they saw the yolk sac, fetal pole & heart.

I’m not sure how many weeks I will be, somewhere between 6 & 10 I think - I have pcos & was waiting to start on clomid again so this was a very big & happy surprise! :)

Rx

5.5 weeks is very early, I’m not sure that they expect to see the heartbeat before 6 but I might be wrong. Last time I had an early scan at about 7 weeks & they saw the yolk sac, fetal pole & heart.

I’m not sure how many weeks I will be, somewhere between 6 & 10 I think - I have pcos & was waiting to start on clomid again so this was a very big & happy surprise! :)

Rx
hiya I think it's to make sure its not ectopic as I am flying on the weekend, so need to get it checked before than. They might be able to see a yolk sac but still ok as long as everything is in the right place

34qu29w.png

Just to let you know. I’m going to be a December mummy :)

Max that is great news that your levels have doubled.
Over the moon for you :)

I had my 2nd check up scan yesterday and babies heart beat was there and measuring 7wks3days
So happy and also had my first midwife app this morning too!!
Hope all you lovely mummies are doing ok x x x x x

I had my 2nd check up scan yesterday and babies heart beat was there and measuring 7wks3days
So happy and also had my first midwife app this morning too!!
Hope all you lovely mummies are doing ok x x x x x
we are the same due date i think 17th November? on Monday babay was measuring 7w1day for me xx

Girls, I’m 6+3 today and I’ve had pink discharge only once when I wiped. Given my history I freaked out and rang the epu. I have a scan Monday.

Girls, I’m 6+3 today and I’ve had pink discharge only once when I wiped. Given my history I freaked out and rang the epu. I have a scan Monday.

Hopefully it will just be everything fitting into place, try not to worry(easier said than done)
I had a bit of discharge 3 weeks ago and had an early scan and a follow up yesterday, all looking good now and I'm sure it will be the same for you too x x x x

we are the same due date i think 17th November? on Monday babay was measuring 7w1day for me xx

Mines 18th I'm 7wk 4days today.
Hows your pregnancy so far?
Have you seen the midwife yet? Xx

Mines 18th I'm 7wk 4days today.
Hows your pregnancy so far?
Have you seen the midwife yet? Xx
its just nerve wrecking tbh , sickness is bringing me down atm and nothing seems to help.
I think im 7 +4 days today too.. going by my scan on Monday my due date comes up 17th lol
haven't seen midwife yet will probably not toll 12 weeks.
how's your pregnancy going ?
xx

its just nerve wrecking tbh , sickness is bringing me down atm and nothing seems to help.
I think im 7 +4 days today too.. going by my scan on Monday my due date comes up 17th lol
haven't seen midwife yet will probably not toll 12 weeks.
how's your pregnancy going ?
xx
I've had nausea the past 2 weeks, feels like a constant hangover, no actually sickness though, gagging when I brush my teeth though
I'm nervous too, trying to think positive and get to the 12 week scan to get really excited lol
I saw the midwife today for the first time, get all my checks done and go back in 2wks for bloods etc xx

I've had nausea the past 2 weeks, feels like a constant hangover, no actually sickness though, gagging when I brush my teeth though
I'm nervous too, trying to think positive and get to the 12 week scan to get really excited lol
I saw the midwife today for the first time, get all my checks done and go back in 2wks for bloods etc xx
I think we must do it different where I am ill get all my bloods and meet midwives etc on my 12 week scan.
the nausea is terrible isn't it.. it's getting unbearable for me and i am hungry but then when I eat I feel sick.
can't wait till 12 weeks either it feels like forever away atm xx

I think we must do it different where I am ill get all my bloods and meet midwives etc on my 12 week scan.
the nausea is terrible isn't it.. it's getting unbearable for me and i am hungry but then when I eat I feel sick.
can't wait till 12 weeks either it feels like forever away atm xx

Ohh isn't it weird how everywhere is so different!
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm fighting the sickness but then I'm starving and I haven't even been sick!!
I'm quite a healthy weight etc and I feel like all I'm doing is eating ALL the time and my tummies getting itself a shape before the babies even made an appearance
I don't wanna over eat but I'm so hungry!!! Xx

Morning, how is everyone doing today? Does anyone have their booking appointment yet? We have ours next week & I can’t remember if DH came last time or not - is anyone else taking their partners along? We’ve already got our maternity notes & have filled them out so I have all his families medical information etc. Rx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back