*November 2017 thread!* Think I could be in here! Eek!

I'm meant to be on aspirin but I need to pick some up but I've managed to get my blood pressure back down to perfect so I'm not worried now.
Mine was £24.50 for the gender scan at the same place I had Tempys but it was £50 then. My mum got me it from groupon lol. They where brilliant though so I'm glad it's the same place.

They use warm gel at private places it's lovely lol xx

They used warm gel at my hospital & it made me jump. I was like woah it's hot. Last time it was really cold lol

Hello! Hope everyone is okay!

I've just moved back to near my family, so went to my old GP to reregester. The receptionist told me to be refered to a midwife I had to make an appointment with the GP - seems a bit pointless to waste the GPs time?

I'll call next week to make an appointment, but it seems a bit unfair if I take up someones appointment who really needs it just so the GP can refer me on!

Mine is cold at the hospital. It was actually really cold! Bugge4s hahaha

Hello! Hope everyone is okay!

I've just moved back to near my family, so went to my old GP to reregester. The receptionist told me to be refered to a midwife I had to make an appointment with the GP - seems a bit pointless to waste the GPs time?

I'll call next week to make an appointment, but it seems a bit unfair if I take up someones appointment who really needs it just so the GP can refer me on!

Cati could you trying ringing another day and see if you can get a different receptionist?! At this stage of pregnancy I dont see what a GP is going to do that a midwife wouldnt lol?!?!

Unfortunately that's just the way some practices work, not sure you're going to get a different result with a different receptionist, they are just following instructions.

She was quite unhelpful and seemed distracted, maybe she just didnt fully understand me.
I'll try to explain again when I phone up. Don't want to be a pain for the GP!

Can't you ring the midwife direct? I thought I had to be referred by GP but turned out I could ring my midwife she asked LMP & some other questions & booked me in xxx

I've just been given a number to call them direct. Thought t was a but pointless to bother the GP!

So so so so so anxious right now, literally cannot sit still. Just wish my head would stop whirring for a little while.

X

Hi everyone. Had my 12 week scan today I'm exactly 12 weeks everything looked okay! Hope you're all well x

Late to the 1st tri fun. Due 19th of November with twins as we found out this week at our 12 week scan.

DH's first comment - We're going to need a new vehicle.

Yes dear. 4 kids do not fit in a Subaru Forester.

Twins! Congratulations! That'll keep you on your toes! Haha

Congratulations! I can't say I wasn't a little bit disappointed we don't have two cooking haha! Loved the idea of it but I'm sooo grateful to have this little one :love: xx

So im going to have to get you to remove my name from the list! Just has my first scan and im actually 2 weeks earlier than they thought! My new due date is now 11th december! Xxx

Oh goodness! Were you surprised or were you unsure of your dates? Good job you know everything is othere and ok though! Xx

I was two weeks earlier than thought too! Still a November baby though
Glad the scan went well :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back