*November 2017 thread!* Think I could be in here! Eek!

Starchild

Reaction score
For those due in November, come & join us November mummies! :)

1st
2nd *spallerina*
3rd *Starchild* *Ttc babyflo*
4th *redbear* *claire2602*
5th *Mayflower85*
6th *Pismo*
7th
8th *Emmajaine*
9th
10th
11th *rachelb*
12th
13th
14th *DeeDeeAbi* *Clover*
15th *Cati*
16th *Tinkey1104*
17th *TORino* *HalyconAries*
18th *April4415* *knopk*
19th
20th
21st *T2186*
22nd *kaypee*
23rd
24th *loopylucy1990*
25th *CLL94*
26th
27th
28th
29th *Rebeccaailsa*
30th

!12 week scan dates!

claire2602 April 24th

Last edited:
Just wanted to say congrats.
How exciting.
And lovely to have a baby due around Halloween and bonfire night.
Everything crossed for you.
Xx

Thank you!

I know, and we love Halloween in our house so it'll be doubly exciting.

When are you due? xxx

I'm due on 11th August.
My daughter is a November birthday so I wanted to space them out a bit!

I also love Halloween and the autumn in general. You'll have some great birthday parties.

My daughter is end of September so these will be quite close. :) xxx

Wow, massive congratulations! I've been waiting for a November mummies thread to make it feel like I'm progressing lol (I'm in October mummies!) xx

Thank you! Congratulations to you as well! What date in October are you? :)

I was due October 2nd with my daughter. :) xx

I'm due October 4th - although my daughter was 4 weeks early due to pre eclampsia, so I think this is likely to end up being a September baby!
Hopefully some others will be in here joining you soon! It's a pain being at the beginning of the month, waiting for others to join you, loll! Xx

Oh no! Good luck this time round. I'm probably too early myself period isn't due until Monday! lol can't wait until that day comes and goes and it'll feel more real. xx

Congratulations!! Welcome to the emotional rollercoaster! xx

Eeeeek November 2017 babies already!! Congratulations to you all - I was in your shoes this time last year (actually got my BFP a year ago tomorrow 23rd Feb and my beautiful Penny was due 1st November however she decided she wanted to be an October baby and arrived on the 29th!!). Good luck and I hope you're pregnancy journey is a happy and healthy one. Myself and some of the November 2016 mummies are still in touch via a Facebook group which is amazing to have xxx

Congrats on your little one, what a beautiful name too!

There's only me here at the minute but hopefully there'll be more of us soon! :) xxx

Wowza I can't believe there's a November thread already :O! But congrats :)

Wow! This was me last year! Wishing you all very happy & healthy pregnancies. I miss it so much xxx

Haha there is but I'm very early!

Thank you! :)

I missed it too after my first, couldn't wait to have another even tho we waited 2 & 1/2 years. xxx

Congratulations :)

I'm due in October but after seeing this November thread.....I feel more pregnant! If anyone can relate haha. 7w1d today! Due 9th of Oct.

Wishing you all the best xxx

Thank you! I can't wait to feel more pregnant..lol these early days are making me so anxious lol good luck in the rest of your pregnancy! xxx

Can i join please :)
Got my rainbow bfp today - est due date is november 5th
Xxx

Oooh! Finally! There's only me & you at the mo!

Congratulations! :)

My EDD is November 3rd. My period isn't due until Monday so atm I'm scared of something going wrong, but got another BFP this morning. :)

I'll start the dates & hopefully we'll get some more November mummies joining us soon! Hope you're well! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back