not this month :(

sam27

Reaction score
oh poo! well i knew it was coming and its more or less here! i have brown/pink cm (sorry tmi) and thats what happened last month the day before af was due then i got it full force on cd28 so.... would you say i had a 27 or 28 day cycle?? last time it didnt happen till really late at night so i counted it as 28days but i am wondering if i am 27 really???

what do you girls think???

if i am honest i dont think i even ov'd this month so i am wondering if i should get some of the test sticks can anyone recomend which is best to use, will get them from boots ideally not ebay (am too lazy for that)

thanks for any help

sam xxx

Awww im sorry its not your month hun!!!! I know the dissapointment! its hard! :hug: :hug:

Im not really big on info about OV tests, I havent really ever used them, I did once use superdrugs own, and they seemed to work ok, but like I say...dont take my word for it LOL!

Bugger :(

I had some VERY light pink CM. I only even noticed the 'colour' because I thought I was pg and was looking out for blood. It's not happened to me before so am not use I'm afraid.

But not my month either. So :hug: :hug: :hug: 's for you :)

its here full force now :( never mind will have to just have a nice drink at christmas !!!

awww sorry its not your month hun :hug: :hug:

I dont really know anything about opk strips but like you Im not sure if Ive been ov so I started temping this month. Apparantly if you get a thermal shift it means that you are ov or vice versa.

We'll both have a drink together at christmas to January BFP's xxx

Hi hun, your first day is the day you had heavy bleeding but as your spotting lasts only 1 day it doesn't really make a difference if you have a 27 or 28 day cycle.

Ovulation sticks can we helpful when they work!! i got the cheap ebay ones and they were crap...or maybe they just didn't work on me but i never got a real positive on them and yet i ovulated. Maybe the Boots ones are better.

I find that charting is the best way to know for sure if and when you ovulated! Goo luck hun :hug:

I got some ov sticks from eBay and they work fine. But they are the super sensitive ones (15ml).

thanks for all your comments, i think i am going to play it by ear and see if i get the symptoms of ov'ing as i did the month before last, i had pain and very sensitive nipples if i dont get that i might at the last minute buy the clear blue one with the smilely face on.

i think i will give it this month and if no joy then i might start doing my temps next month, after all we only have just started so i want to give it a bit of time before i go mad

thanks again
sam xx
:hug:

sorry to hear about af. i used the sticks this month but I'm still not entirely sure when I OVd cause it wasn't as dark as control but much darker than the usual. other people like them though - i just wanted to find out how long my l.p was.

:hug: sorry AF got you.

I also have no chance this month due to an infection, we should all get a little merry on Christmas day together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back