Not sure

Rósa

Reaction score
If im posting this in right place but lost my baby on monday, had an evac yesterday, am I supposed to bleed after it? Doctor said I would for 5/10 days but apart from some after op, I haven't had any? I feel so numb I don't want to go to doctors to ask them :(

Hey hon, so sorry to read this. I've no experience of an evac but dind't want to read and run. I had a mc but lost naturally and bled for about 8 days or so. Hope someone can give you some advice.

Big hugs and thinking of u xxxx

Hi Rosa, sorry to here your sad news. I had an Evac and bled immediatly afterwards but once i changed the pad that the hospital gave me there was very little blood after that. Infact it was more of a brown discharge that was just there when i went to the loo but never really on the pad. this did last about a week and then stopped so I think a lack of blood is quite normal. As for seeing your Gp I think you should make an appointment just to talk to them, ask any questions or just let them know how you are feeling and copeing with your loss. When I went to see mine I couldnt even speak when i got in the room because I found it hard to say what had happened it was almost too painful to say the words but the doc was brilliant, talked to me for ages about why miscarriages happen and the ranges of emotions that people go through when trying to deal with the loss.
I hope that this helps,

thinking of you.
Nic X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER