7 weeks today and things are going well

Kimberly

Reaction score
I can't find the thread that I posted a week and half or so ago, but I had a scan at 5 weeks 2days after some spotting and there was only an empty sac. I was really worried because after the scan the doctor didn't seem very reassuring and said it could go either way.

I'm in the states right now and was finally able to find a place that would scan me yesterday. Everything looks great! We saw our little baby and it's heart was happily beating away at 136 BPM! It was so exciting. We never got to see our last bean's heartbeat because my first scan wasn't until 10 weeks and there was no heartbeat then.

I was really concerned as I haven't had the same symptoms and I haven't been as sick this time, but they said everything looked really good. I know I'm not out of the woods yet because our last baby died at around 9 weeks, but I'm feeling much more positive after seeing such a strong heartbeat. :cheer:

I was also excited that it only cost $70 so about 45 GBP!! We were only suppose to get 3-5 pics, but they gave us 17! You can only see a little bean, but I thought that was nice. I can't wait to get to 12 weeks, hopefully I can relax more and enjoy pregnancy after first tri.

Hey that's fantastic news hun! How great that you've got so many photos too. I'm so happy for you :hug:
+++

thats fantastic new chick...hope everything keeps going well for you xx take care

Hi,

I remember your earlier thread and am so pleased that everything is going really well - really hope everything goes smoothly for the rest of your pregnancy.

:hug:

5 weeks is very early to see the little mite...

im glad you got to have a have a look this time...

I'll be looking out for you hoping everything will be fine

x :hug:

Brilliant news! Glad everything's progressing well this time

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member