Not sure where to post this......

nicki

Reaction score
Hiya,

I wasn't sure where to post this but guessed htis would as good place as any! I just wanted to ask all you new Mummies about how much your baby kicked towards to end of your pregnancy, did they slow down, speed up or stay the same. My MIL told me the other day that when babes ready to come out they rest beforehand, is this true?

Thanks Muchly.

Nicki.x :D

Hi Nicki

Usually towards the end the movements slow down a bit because the baby has pretty much run out room to thrash their arms and legs about as it gets a little cramped in there!!

braydon slowed down alot so much so 1 day i was so worried i went to hospital :shock:

I never had that problem even in labour Matthew was a fidget to the point he went back to back and I ended up in agony towards the end! He's still a fidget now!

I never really felt reece throughout my pregnancy, maybe about once a day if that!

The most I ever felt Rubie was during labour :shock:

Hello

For most babies yes they do slow down but Kiara kicked till she came out lol.
Katrina

Maheen kept on moving and kicking just as much till I got in too much pain with the contractions to realise if she was!!! :D

My waters broke at 12:55 and right through the day till at least 21:30, I can assure you she was moving just as normal! :)

I think it just depends on babies and how much mummies can feel them!

Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back