Not sure what to think.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi ladies. :wave:

I'm currently CD 43 and haven't been using OPKs (at least not seriously.. :oooo: ) but I'm a bit worried cos since CD38 I've been having a really light bleed, mainly when I wipe but I have had (sorry for the TMI) patches of blood in my undies but only small ones. It doesn't *look* like AF if you know what I mean and I can't feel anything at all except that on CD38 and 39 (possibly also 40, not sure) I felt like I'd pulled a muscle on my right ovary perhaps slightly lower.

It's just carried on since CD38 and obviously I thought it must have been a very light AF but never ever have I had AF so early!

Really confused!

DH wants me to test before we see the infertility consultant but I'm not feeling hopeful it's implantation, I think it's safer to assume it's a light AF.

x x

Hi Miss J,

I would assume that with your cycles that you probably don't OV, therefore I don't think you could be preggers, I could be wrong though!:)

xx

I think I agree with you MissJ just because it's gone on for a few days. No harm taking a test though if it makes hubby happy :)

Hopefully your cycle is getting better xx

It may be completely unrelated but I used to get light bleeds in-between AF and low pelvic pain when I had cysts on my ovaries.

Good luck for your appointment :hug:

Lxx

Missj my pcos causes light spotting/bleeds as and when- which is because I don't ovulate so my gynae said it's just bits of the lining shedding randomly and nothing to worry about. So it could just be that? But a test before your appointment will put yours and hubby's mind at ease. Hope it settles down soon xxx

Thanks ladies. I don't think it's a pregnancy, it's just puzzled me a bit cos it's the longest I've spotted for, was worrying my cycle had gone and decided to be normal after the kerfuffle of getting to see the infertility consultant! :rolleyes:

It's stopped now, think it stopped yesterday. I have been having bouts of nausea as well, coming over faint and sicky during the day. Maybe I need to look at my diet.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back