Not sure what to do..

babyslog

Reaction score
I finish work on the Friday 31st May..

But i went to work last friday and only lasted 2hrs! My PGP is getting outta hand and i was in so much pain sat down or stood up.. I work on a PC so standing and bending wasnt an option. I have a pillow aswell to sit on and still paracetamol just didnt help.

Thing is im due back in 2moro for my final 4 days until Mat leave!

I no work can start it early but thats only if im in my last 4 weeks which wouldnt be until next week.
Im still in pain this weekend. And i dont want to go in tomorrow if it means lasting a few hrs and going home again!
Wondering if i should self cert for the week or go to drs as they have given me sick notes in the past without self certing.
I dont wanna seem like a dramatic cow, spesh as i only have 4 days left.. and just being 35wks.. But i dont think i can hack the final week :(
I dont want to bring my mat leave anymore forward..

Work are guna hate me!!

Girlys what would u do??
PGP is just to much :( xx

If your in pain I would get yourself to the docs tomorrow! It's not worth it, at least if you get signed off you won't have the stress of calling in every day xxx

I would get a sick line, no point suffering when u are in in pain you and your baby come first xxx

Thanks girlys..

Think im guna see how i sleep tonight.. Set my alarm for work and see how i feel!
Not much point setting alarm really as im up every hour trying to get comfy for going for a wee, and for a gd week or so now ive been awake since 5am lol!! ARGH
Bloody knackered :( xx

Aww bless ya! I think u should get a docs note too. Or just phone everyday, at least u can relax a bit. I know what u mean about having 4days left, I didn't have long but no matter how long, can still be too long sometimes!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

If you're off for less than 5 days you don't need a doctors note, if I were u I'd call in sick & think of tomorrow as the first day of mat leave! I start mat leave at 30 weeks but have 2 weeks hol before so finish at 28 weeks....cannot wait!!x

Yeah :(

I really didn't think id be dying to finish this early!
Feel like a right lazy cow but im seriously hurting :( Need something other than paracetamol as its not working and cocodamol cos it makes me all weird and light headed! xx

I no i dont need a sick note but my GPs do give it if they think ur not fit for work even in the 1st week.
Id rather one as work get on my case.
I have a weeks holiday before mat leave starts so mat leave doesnt start until 10th June even tho my last day is this friday xx

How u feeling u going to go docs. Rest uo work isnt important xxxxx

Been awake since 5am. Feel like crap!

Will b off to the drs when they open.
Just gotta make the dreaded phonecall to work. I swear rhey think im lying when i call :( xx

Get a sick note i did for the last week before maternity there is nthing they can do if doctor think u not fit enough to eork the last four days...good luck..xx

Called work.. Tbh it didnt sound like that manager gave too hoots if i came in or not lol!

Guna get myself dressed n head to drs. Its an open access in morning so i have to sit and wait to b called on horrible wooden chairs haha!

Will let u no what dr says xxx

Well i have a week sicknote :)

No more work till 2014..

AND BREATHE!!!.... AHHHH :) xx

u can sit back and relax and put and Noah first hunny - i have learnt that you can slog your guts out and still get no thanks for it so am glad your are now off
what do u have planned for rest of day ?xx

Ive popped to asda on way back from drs before it got busy to grab a few bits! :) Made my friend her baby shower present (cupcakes) made out of babygrows and socks! Put them in cake cases and ina cake box and tied it with ribbon!!! :)

Im not back in my sloppys and dressing gown waiting for my RTL to cool down so i can drink it haha! Laying on sofa on the laptop :)
THIS IS THE LIFE haha.

I do want to tackle the end of Noahs room this week tho. Even tho hes not guna be in there str8 away its still a dumping ground and has ironing board and bloody hoover up there. Not sure where they will go tbh! hmmm! dump them in my room i guess haha no1 goes in there!!

Got friends baby shower and a christening this weekend so all being well this weather will brighten up as planned and ill relax till then to recharge my hips and back haha! xx

sounds like u have plenty to keep you busy, funny enough our ironing board is in moo's room too, poor babies, ha ha
weather meant to brighten up fri and sat this week. i am off work this week too its bliss
got dentist this afternoon/midwife tomorrow and partner is off thur and friday his having a minor op so am playing nurse maid!!
really dont want to go back to work but hopefuly its only for 5-6 weeks !!
xx

Ah not long hun.. It seriously flies by! 29wks pregnant seem likes bloody ages ago now!! Ull be 35wk and off work in no time :)

I might try and book a hosp tour of our delivery suite this week aswell on OHs day off. Get that out the way! xx

tell me about it , weeks 1-12 and 12-2o has dragged and now its flying!! .....
yes i want to book my tour too might speak to midwife
have a lovely day resting up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back