Not sure what to do?

Cherrycola

Reaction score
At my antenatal appointment last wed they found moderate lucocytes (do!) in my urine. As I wasn't having any symptoms of infection they didn't give me any antibiotics and just sent the sample away for further testing. I was away over the weekend and kind of forgot all about it. All day yesterday I was getting pain in my lower abdomen, just under my bump and round to my back. I was thinking this was probably just baby moving about, then I remembered about my urine sample. Surely if there was any sign of infection they would have been in touch by now? Do you think these pains could be an infection? X

I'd give them a call and get them to
Check sweetie. Won't do any harm.

They would have been in touch lovely x

There were Ls in my urine all through pregnancy, but every time they tested it I didn't have an infection. Sometimes there was even protein x

If you've been having unusual pains I'd give them a ring to make sure, but chances are if they've not contacted you, no news is good news x

Thanks girls!

I would have thought they would have been in touch by now too if there was a problem. This is the first time I have had them in both of my pregnancies and I get my wee checked a lot as I had severe pre eclampsia with my dd.

I called mat assessment but they were really unhelpful, didn't take any details and told me go make an emergency appointment with my gp. I know if I call my gp I will have a battle on my hands to get an emergency appointment which I'm not even sure I really need as I have just been getting weird cramps and feel like I constantly need to go to the loo, which isn't that unusual when pregnant! x

If it was a UTI you would probably have protein in your urine too. If they've sent it for further testing they will of been in touch by now if it was an infection x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back