ORANGE

nicola0531

Reaction score
My urine is bright orange and has been for 2 days with really sore pains at the bottom of my back any ideas I was thinking it must be a urine infection.

Well went to the midwife today as soon as she seen my urine and heard about the back pain she said it is defo a kidney infection sent sample away cause lots of protein, the thing is I called my hospital on boxing day to ask advise and got a really nasty woman who said the only reason us pregnant women get backache during pregnancy because we cant sit straight in a chair stupid moo instead of listening to my other symptoms glad I went to the midwife and hopefully these antibiotics will clear it, :pray:

Yeah sounds like it cud be a urine infection i'd defo get it checked out :)

sounds like a UTI to me hun, id go see your gp and get it checked

If your urine is orange then it's a sign of blood in the urine. Usually to get orange urine you would have had to have had a UTI for some time that has started to spread to the kidneys, a classic sign of this is pain in the back. It's easily treated with antibiotics... however if you notice that the colour of urine changes from orange to tea coloured that means your kidneys are struggling and you need to seek medical help asap.

Take a sample of urine with you to your gp or mw, tomorrow at the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back