not sure what to do now

Linda

Reaction score
be warned this may take a while to explain...

i'm having second thoughts about which hospital to deliver in.

i didnt want to have Bean in the one up the road from us due to my sil having a still birth there at 28 weeks, the hospital didnt pic up on the fact she was in labour in time to transfer her to another hospital which had the facilities to deliver so early as they dont.

so i originally decided to go to another one (the one sil should have been transfered too) but with all of this going on regarding the epidural i'm now not sure i want to go there either.

i really dont know what to do, the mw's at my local hospital have been fab, and have told me that as i've had a healthy pg and both Bean and i are healthy there should be no reason why i cant have a natural delivery it's only those at the other hospital who are making such a big deal about my bmi and the need for me to have a epidural and a section.

maybe my issues with our local hospital are clouding my judgment. i know what happened to sil was probably really rare and i'm making a huge deal about it, but i have no idea what to do for the best, i feel that the other hospital has treated me badly and doesnt have a great deal of respect for what i want it seems to more what they want to do.

what do you think?

Thank you for the link,

it's been really useful, going to speak to oh about it when he comes in from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back