Not sure I'm ovulating

Babylicious

Reaction score
My last period was 5 days (3 days mod bleeding) 2 days light. But I used to have clots when I was younger and now don't, worried that I am infertile :(

sounds like me, i had very light spotting mon and tues, a full flow wed and thurs and thats it, so four days in total and only two were what i would call a period,

I am 27 how old are you babylicious?

Hey girls...don't worry about it... everyone's periods are sooooo different. A friend of mine who is in her fifties told me once that every five years or so a womans cycles seems to change... sometimes slightly... sometimes majorly!

I'm now 22... and fell pg last year (sadly m/ced though). I was gutted, but it was a huge relief to know at least that much could happen and I could at least get pregnant. Ever since though... my periods have been so different... they finally seem to be in a normal pattern but still different from before my short pregnancy. My symptoms are even totally different ...except for the cramps :? (hate those darn things..) Even though I seem to finally be bleeding in a normal pattern (although different from when I was growing up) I am not sure if I am definitely ovulating every month, but I think a change in bleeding does not merit infertility. If you are that worried.... go to your doc and say you have been trying for a year (even if you haven't) and ask for a referral to a ob/gyn. They can do some tests..and figure out what the problem is...if any!

I don't want to in belittle your worries ...because I spent the first two years of mine and my now husbands relationship worrying I was infertile... so I at least can relate a little. I'd like so say I don't worry about it anymore at all... but I'd be :fib: ing!

sorry for my rambling...hope this helps!

My periods are only lasting about 3 or 4 days at the monent. Before I started using hormonal contraception they used to last around 7 and were a lot heavier.

Its unlikely to mean you're infurtile bbylicious, why not have a chat with yourdoctor if you're worried? :hug:

Hello Girls,

I have always had light short periods with not much if any clots. I'm definetly ovulating so don't worry chances are you are too. Charting is the best way to confirm ovulation if you are really worried but. You have nothing to worry about based on this sort of bleeding.

B xx

if u didnt have any period at all thats when u need to worry your not ovulating

I was just ready about the anovulatory period, so I got worried since I've not long been off the pill. Also had a cyst the year Paris was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back