when should I be ovulating

sarahdee

Reaction score
I had a very strange period this month................I was due my period on the
6th of march but started spotting on the 2nd and i was spotting for 5 days and on the 7th I had blood for only two days (my periods are usually regular and last 5 6 days) now im confused and dont know when i should be ovulating. Can anyone help! thanks.

how long are your cycles? on average you ov 14 days before your af so if you know your average cycle lengths count back 14 and that should be the day. Does that make sense?

Also make sure bd a few days either side as thats just an average and each woman is different.

good luck

fertilityfriend.com takes it from the first day of full bleed rather than spotting. Do you take your temps or use any other type of predictor?

Thanks for your posts. I dont chart because I dont know how to. But I do think I should count from the day i had the bleeding and not from the spotting.

The other strange thing there is I check my cervical position all the time and it says (on webwomb internet site) that after a period the cervix should be low hard and easy to reach, but at the moment and straight after the bleed my cervix is high and hard . I am so confused :?. I dont think im ovulating because i dont have any cm, discharge or anything at all. So at the moment i dont know what to do. :wall: (my cycles are 27-28 days.)

Ok im not the brightest spark but i have finally got the idea of charting temps. If you log on to fertilityfriend.com it does it all for you. All you need is a thermometer and the ability to take your temp as soon as you wake up. I was really worried that i wasn't ovulating but having started fertilitfriend i now now that i do because of my temps so that is one less stress. If you are particularly worried i would see your GP but there are occassions when people don't produce much CM so it might be nothing to worry about. After your period there is a time (possible a few days ) where you don't prodiuce much if any CM so if you are at this stage at the moment i wouldn't worry to much but like i said if you are very stressed i would talk to your GP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back