not sure if im ill or just pregnancy!

cherelle

Reaction score
... from about 6 to 10 weeks i had bad sickness and for over a month now ive been fine, but last night i had to get up and run to be sick in the middle of the night - and today i feel awful and have been sick twice.

How do we know if its sickness coming back or genuine illness? Im supposed to be working at 5pm i dont know if i should ring in sick and if i do i dont know what to say! I work with food so if i ring in with sickness it means i cant go to work for 3-5 days and i dont get sick pay :-( x

Ur health is a priority n if u work with food it's not wise to go in.
There is only so much we ladies can help u with I do suggest going to the Drs just incase it's something else hunny.
Hope you get well soon n have a speedy recovery xxxx

As LeaLea said hun your health comes first!

Contact the doctor and have your self checked out xx

Hope you feel better soon Cherelle...just wanted to say I'm loving your glam photo!!! Gorgeous!xx

Don't stress Hun. You could say you've got a migraine (they can last 2-3days) and go back when you feel better. You should definitely have a day or two at home taking care of yourself X

My sickness came and went till I was 16 weeks, and even now I still feel sick some days :( x

Hope you feel better soon Cherelle...just wanted to say I'm loving your glam photo!!! Gorgeous!xx

awwww thanks hun thats lovely :)

and thanks everyone else,. i feel fine today!! it must be the sickness coming and going - i hope it stays away this time cos its horrible!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back