Yeyyy :) And Oh No :(

angelmma

Reaction score
Well firstly Im down to double digits :) so happy about that. Secondly, has anyone ever developed morning sickness this late on? Ive been feeling nauseaous the last few days, but last night when I was trying to sleep I had to run be sick, then again this morning. Ive just had nausea this pregnancy up until now. So Im just wondering if it is a bug, or if people have actually developed morning sickness in second trimester? xxx

Oh yes. Mine comes and goes, whenever I think I got rid of it it comes back with a vengeance.

Oh god ISH I swear I hate throwing up and I thought I got away with it this pregnancy, as I was so sick with DD. Although baba is kicking away like mad so doesnt seem to be doing him any harm haha xxx

Yep, had it this morning when brushing my teeth. Oh the joys!!

God, yes, brushing my teeth is the worst part of my day!!

And I also have a very strange taste in my mouth all the time, things don't taste the same :S

Last edited:
i have had sickness/nausea most of the pregnancy but last week it got really bad again was being sick about 5-6 times a day it lasted about 5 days left me feeling completely drained, but this week i am feeling alot better and not being sick at the mo so i'm not sure if it was a bug or just me but hang in there fingers x'd it will pass again x

I have started to feel sicky first thing in the mornings again and that horrible metallic taste too. :eek:( xx

Thanks girls, well I had the delightful experience of puking in my mouth whilst driving home from Bingo (didnt win :() but thankfully nothing today. Although I do get that weird taste. Im always paranoid about it, asking my OH does my breath smell haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back