Not sure how much longer I can keep this up

Sorry to hear that babe :( gonna have to be strong and show him who's boss! He's got used to the night feeds breaking the habit is hard but u can do it!

Well put him down at 9.30ish and he went 5 hours :) luckily i went to bed at 10 but he's only gone 2 again hope he goes another 3 after i finish this feed!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

And shock horror he took an ounce of formula in a bottle tonight while we ate tea! We gave it to him to kind of play with and he seemed to like it and moaned when we took it away lol! I recon a lot of it went on him but he def had some, it was the Meleda bottle as well :) and cow and gate. Think I'll try breast milk tho again tom night, i just hate wasting it when he won't take it!

I know, it's horrible wasting it!!!
Yay go kynon!!!! :cheer: hopefully he's turning a corner for u now babe!!xx

I'm no expert but were working Tyler up 0.5 oz a day and using it as s bonus on top of his normal feeds. So far he's gulped 1oz in a sitting and we 'rewarded' him by following it with a normal feed this way its nor wasting and he's getting used to the teat. I feel the same as you. Haven't done more today as he's having a growth spurt so I want him sucking on me but will carry on tomorrow :)

Back to normal 2 hourly cuckcoo clock tonight with an extra feed thrown in for good measure on :/ don't know why i get my hopes up! He's acting like he's been starved this feed as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back