AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

angiemum2b

Reaction score
I'm going to pull my hair out if AF or BFP doesn't come soon!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'm now CD 44 and I spoke to the doctor that basically didn't have time for me, and said it could be stress why AF hasn't come!!!! :wall:

It's driving me insane!!! :wall: :wall:

Now I am wondering if I have just missed a period when will I ovulate again ? I don't know my cycles because they have been changing from 28 days a cycle to 35 days ? :think:

I need some help I don't kow where I go from here now ? ? :roll:

Your Doctor's a bloody idiot Hon! Unfortunately you don't have to learn about FAM (Fertility Awareness Method) to pass your medical exam so most doctors don't know enough about how a cycle works. It's actually a myth that stress causes a late period. The Luteal phase (post ov) is never longer than 16 days. What can change a cycle length is late ovulation or if you haven't ovulated. Have you been taking your temps or using OPK's? Taking your temp every morning will give you tons of information about what your body is up to. My advice is to buy a digital thermometer and a brilliant book called 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility'. This will straight away give you a better idea of what is going on.

Also, it might help you to take vitex (herb) it is brilliant at regulating cycles. Mine were really erratic and after 2 weeks of taking it my ovulation date moved forward and my cycles were then a regular 30 days until I conceived 2 months after taking it. Stop taking when you conceive as it is not recommended for pregnant women and don't let your OH near it as it reduces libido in men.

Hope some of this helps, sorry you are so frustrated!!
Becs

Thanks for replying so fast becs, when would I start temping them as I don't know when my cycle started again, if that makes sense ?

And whats the temps to be looking out for, I've never tempd before so don't know much about it. :think:

You can start temping straight away although you won't see your individual pattern until you have been temping a few weeks. However if your temps are up near 37.0 it is safe to say you are probably post ov and if they are 35 you probably haven't ov'd yet. These are very top and bottom end of the scale and most people fluctuate more in the middle of these so they may not help.

Fertility Friend is a great site as they give you a free months trial and you can store your data in there. Also you can attach your chart on here. There are loads of experienced tempers around who can give you their take on your chart. I started temping mid way through a cycle and found it useful straight away.

Best of luck,
Becs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back