Not ment to be this time :(

twinkles

Reaction score
Hi girls, title says it all, scan didnt go well, baby only measuring at 8 weeks and sac 10, no heart beat either :(

Going back in next week for another scan incase on the off chance that there is a change but told not to get our hopes up, if no change then I will be given my options......

I wont say I am ok because I am gutted, plus the woman who did my scan was not very nice at all so made everything a bit worse, I will be fine tho, just need to accept it and understand I am not the first and def wont be the last it is just not ment to be this time.....

But anyway I obviously will be disappearing from here now but wanted to thank you all for being so kind and help full, I want to wish you all a very healthy happy future and hope to be back again soon xxx

very sorry to hear this hun, take care of yourself and you know where we are if you need us. I found that talking to ladies who had been through similar really helped because they can relate to how you are feeling. Lots of love to you and hope you get your sticky bean very soon xxx

So sorry to hear this hun.
Seems to be a lot of bad luck going round at the mo.
Big hugs xxx

I am so sorry hun xxxxxxxx take good care of yourself xxxxxxxxx

So sorry to read this doll, iv got goose pimples. Hope ur ok and fingers crossed they may be some hope for next week xxx

Twinkles I am so sorry! I can't believe it :-( hope you're ok honey!! Sending you lots of hugs xxxx

Aw man, I'm so sorry to read this hun. I can't believe just how many people this has happened to in the last few weeks.

I hope you are ok. Thinking of you x

Thanks girlies, you are all so nice!

I will be fine, just finished work and head is spltting in 2 so in pjs ready to chill on the sofa! Hubby is being fab, my parents have been over and my friends who knew have been in contact, hardest bit is breaking the news and seeing how is effects other people too, but we will try again, suppose good thing to come out of it is that I will be watched closer next time and I know this site will still be here and be a big help next time xx

So sorry to read this, thinking of you xxxx

so sorry twinkles. Please take care of yourself. Don't be too brave just give yourself time to grieve. xxx

Oh no, only just got chance to log on, so sorry to read this, thinking of you,

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back