Not many symptoms

EL88

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Pregnant with my first baby & in the first 4-7 weeks felt very sticky & extremely sore boobs.
But for the past 2 weeks I've felt hardly anything. No lower pain, no sick, no sore boobs. Although feeling very tired I can't help but wonder if something is wrong.
Not really sure what to feel with it being my first but the wait until the scan is just awful.
Feel like I should be feeling something? Is this Normal? Advice would be much appreciated :)

Congratulations! How many weeks are you? x

Last edited:
Most of my symptoms subsided around this time too, I get the odd bout of sickness in the evenings but thats only probably twice a week now rather than every night. Boobs no longer painful either. Since about 10 weeks i haven't felt as tired either. Hopefully you're just lucky enough to have passed those grim early pregnancy symptoms already x

Don't worry I was like that too. Then it came back with a vengeance. I'm feeling really nauseous today. X

Thank you so much for replying. Just felt I needed reassurance I guess. Very anxious time & slightly relieved to hear others have had same feelings. Appreciate it :)

Hi el88.
If there's one bit of advice I can give from personal experience is that all pregnancies are different. I didn't have a bean of sickness. I had tender nipples & tiredness & worried too that I should be feeling more but just relax and enjoy your pregnancy the best you can. It's hard in the first 12 weeks as you just want that reassurance that all is ok but it doesn't change, I've wanted reassurance all the way through so it's best to learn to relax :) x

Thank you :)
Yeah I've heard through friends all are different. Just think it's me probably worrying at this stage. Thank you for your advice :)
12 week scan can't come soon enough. If it's meant to be it will be :) x

My symptoms completely disappeared arpund week 8 and stayed like that for about two weeks. All sounds normal hun x

I'm 5 weeks 2 days, have done 8 tests & a further test yesterday. Very strong dark lines. Had very sore boobs until today & constant hiccups for just over a week. We have a scan on 10th June. I'm worrying my symptoms have gone off. No doubt they will be back soon xxx

I'm 5 weeks 2 days, have done 8 tests & a further test yesterday. Very strong dark lines. Had very sore boobs until today & constant hiccups for just over a week. We have a scan on 10th June. I'm worrying my symptoms have gone off. No doubt they will be back soon xxx

are you going private for a scan? or on NHS?

I will not have mine till july :/ also 5w

All mine seem to of disappeared too! But I have a scan in Wednesday so hoping itl be good news xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back