Not good with my hands

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I have absolutely zero creative skills, I'm not good with my hands, at all. I have so little eye to hand coordination, but I've set myself a challenge to make something for the baby :)

I'm going to start with something like cross stitch, other people have scoffed at me and said "GOD, THAT'S EASY", but it's a real challenge for me, so I'm going to order a cutesy beginners kit after payday and give it a go :)

It took me a while to grt the hang of cross stitch. And now i love doing them. Ive made one for my nephew and now im gonna make one for Eviexxx

Well, I have a close friend who is also pregnant, she's due 11 days after me, she's making us a blanket, but I'm terrible at that kinda thing so I'm going to cross stitch something for her baby's room, I think :)

I'm going to give it a go anyway, I've see some really cute patterns on eBay that I'm going to give a go. :)

(P.s. Meant to say yesterday, Evie is such a gorgeous name, it's in my top 3 list :) )

Good for you! I was thinking about digging the knitting needles out and trying to make something myself too! xxx

Cross stitch is a lot of fun and isn't as difficult to master as other things - you can be 100% certain you'll end up with something you want to frame and put in your baby's room. Good luck and have fun!!

thats a lovely idea, im useless too but Id love to make baby something xxx

I think its a lovely idea hun!! I really wish I could do something creative, I'd love to be able to do a blanket!! Xx

Well, I have a close friend who is also pregnant, she's due 11 days after me, she's making us a blanket, but I'm terrible at that kinda thing so I'm going to cross stitch something for her baby's room, I think :)

I'm going to give it a go anyway, I've see some really cute patterns on eBay that I'm going to give a go. :)

(P.s. Meant to say yesterday, Evie is such a gorgeous name, it's in my top 3 list :) )

Im no good with other things though. Cross stitch kits csn be expensive though cant they! Im gonna wait til my on my mat leave, ive got all the time in the world then haha.

Aww thanks hun. Weve been through sooo many names, and Evie just kinda stuck. Im still not telling friends and family incase it does change again haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back