First my hands now my ankles

lisa-marie

Reaction score
All week I have been suffering with numbness in my hands as well as pins & needles looks like carpel tunnel :(

Now tonight my ankles are like balloons and feel like they are going to explode! My sis brought me some cooling foot spay in part of a mum to be be bath/body set which I am using to help.

I'm just worried - thought that would happen near the end and we are off to Rome next Wednesday and worry how much walking I'll be able to do if this doesn't go

What next! Sorry for the moan just I felt blooming at the weekend and people have been commenting on how great I look now I feel rotten :(

:( Im sorry your having this and now just before you go to Rome! :hug:
Why dont you call your mw or doc and ask if there is something you can do to help?!

Do you fancy sticking me in your suitcase?! I LOVE Rome and so desperately want to go back!! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Should have gone in June but I was to afraid to fly while pregnant (in Jan I went to Spain and bled after the flight, though it was coincidence I just got worried lol!)

I'd have a chat with your midwife before you go.
Swelling can be a sign of pre-eclampsia so it's worth getting it checked out.

Well saw doctor this morning blood pressure fine and water is fine just said I am unlucky and have got swelling early but could be down to heat - strange considering its been miserable and raining guess I would be like a balloon if it was a heatwave. Have to keep an eye on it and if still not better in a couple of weeks I am to go back and they would refer me for physio!

Still he checked bump and sad it was in right place not sure where else it could have been :rotfl:

Anyway main things is bump ok, i'm ok and have all clear to fly to Rome on Wednesday :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back