Hello Newbie, 23 weeks pregnant with 3rd!

pixiebunny

Reaction score
Hello all,

Would like to introduce myself:

I'm Emma 28 from Birmingham.

Have a 9 year old daughter who has ADD, ODD and Autism and have a 6 year old son who has severe asthma, eczema, allergies and sight in one eye.

So when I found out I was pregnant in August, I had very mixed feelings due to my children already being somewhat of a challenge in different ways...Though I wouldn't change them for the world I love them so very much.

Little Miss Bump is due April 16th 2012. So far I have had nothing but grief :( With Hyperemesis, SPD, Depression and now the possibility of Pre Eclampsia.. it seems if it can go wrong then it will of late, I'm wondering if there are any the same as me :( Never felt so down in all my life and yet am so excited to see my little girl - probably sounds very confusing.. I confuse myself!

Just a little bit about me:
Aside from being a mummy, I am also a trained Graphic Designer, I handcraft hair accessories and jewellery and tutus for girls of all ages, i'm a teaching assistant at my children's school and am also somehow over half way through my degree in Criminology and Psychology. <<<<----- Hectic? I love it.

PS this is probably in the wrong place I bet too :/

Hi Emma :) Welcome to PF.

You sound like you've had a tough time with your kids, but seems like you are a very strong and able person and have managed to not only support them, but find time to better yourself and follow your own aspirations too. I bet you're a very good role model for your lovely kids :)

This is my first baby so i'm not really able to offer any advice etc, but just to let you know that there are plenty of lovely women on PF from all sorts of backgrounds with all sorts of stories and we're always here to rant, cry and moan at! I've found PF a massive comfort and support.

Also, my little boy is due a day after your baby...17th April! xxx

Thank you for your reply.

'Tis always a nerve racking thing to introduce yourself :/

How are you finding your pregnancy hun?

Xx

I've been pretty lucky so far. No sickness, no sore boobs etc. And *touch wood* everything has been fine at the scans etc so far.

I'm still very nervous though, it's all unfamiliar territory what with it being my first. Also have a few concerns about the future in regards to money and my relationships with baby's dad. We're due to move in together after Christmas but we're occasionally a bit 'rocky' so to speak to i'm hoping we can sort ourselves out in time for babys arrival x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back