Not feeling too clever

Ally1979

Reaction score
Still so much to do in the house but i am just feeling so off. Everytime i get up to get on with something my pulse shoots up to over 117 and i get really hot and dizzy. Have not long had my bp etc taken and MW said it was better than hers (!!) so i dont really know wot to think!

Imagine going up and downstairs carrying bags of shopping, i doubt u would be wheezing but you would be a bit out of breath...

Babies put weight and pressure on our bodies and organs so listen to ur body, as long as ur bp isn't raised high whilst just sitting on the settee i wouldn't worry :hug:

also i find when i don't feel too clever, reading the dictionary helps :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry couldn't resist ;)

Have had to come and sit down as my legs just went from underneath me :shock:

~Take it easier - everything else can wait.
The dizziness might be caused by low blood pressure, so it would help to do things slowly to give your body chance to catch up - ie getting up slowly.
If you are worried, see your mw again.

As a pro at blacking out, take it from me, just take things slow and if you feel like your dizzy take a seat and wiggle you calves and feet for some reason it helps, ice cold water also helps when you sip it when feeling dizzy and my tried and trusted safe hold is to lie down as much as possible (not very helpful when you need to go anywhere but the only guarentee that Im not going to find myself on the floor several times that day!!!)

:rotfl: @sharne!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back