Not feeling the best - worried

Hope it all went well with the consultant and he/she has put your mind at rest a bit :)

All went well :)

Baby is still breech but he talked over delivery and atm I'm still looking at normal delivery :pray:

Placenta is no longer near the cervix :yay:

Blood pressure was high 160/85 1st reading then 140/80 next :eh: He said to try and rest as much as possible and to destress if possible, if only he knew half the crap over the last few weeks :oops:

He now wants me to attend hospital fortnightly and see Mw in between so weekly appointments from now :)

All in all a good appointment and I count myself lucky I see my consultant every time :yay:

That's good, you must be pleased and relieved and at least you will be monitored more closely now.

Feet up and rest x

I've been much the same hon and didn't realise just how early BH started in subsequent pregnancies cos i didn't get them until 36 ish weeks with Harrison and had them since 16 weeks this time. Hope all goes well at consultant but sure it's normal x x x

Yeah that all sounds like really good news!!! Fingers crossed for normal birth. Now get de-stressing :)

Wonderful news hon! x glad it went well!

Happy everything is ok fingers crossed for your natural delivery at 36+ weeks xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad to hear things are ok sweetheart!! definately fingers crossed for you!! xx

Glad to hear you can feel a bit better now and that you'll be monitored weekly.
Big hugs xx

great news :yay:

Did the consultant seem hopeful that the baby can still turn?

Do you swim at all?? xx

I've got a bicornate uterus skimpy so he never commented but my own feeling is that baby won't :| mainly because none of the others were breech :(

I always go into labour before 36 weeks, furthest I've got is 35+5 (twice) 35+4(once) 31+4(once) 28+4 (once)

He talked more about delivering bubs whilst breech as I've had 4 normal deliveries (1st was c/s), I mean to ask him whether he'd try and turn bubs later on.

The baby has been breech from 18 weeks, turning once at 25 weeks but turning back before 26 weeks.

Last edited:
o i c...now i am starting to understand.

I suppose if the consultant is happy to deliver breech then that is the main thing. some are reluctant aren't they?

was not aware of heart shaped womb condition, but off to read up now.

wishing you the best for the rest of your pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back