Not eating..

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Is loss of appetite a symptom at all?

Yesterday I had a yohurt and cup of tea and that was it until about 9pm when DH bought me a kfc which I ate some of just because I hadn't eaten but I wasnt actually hungry. Noramlly if I dont eat I get really faint.

Today I had a toastie at about 4pm (again only because I thought I better eat something and not because of hunger) then DH ordered a chinese and I ate some of it but again, I wasn't keen on eating it.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I always love my food and if its not preg related, maybe im coming down with something. I sometimes feel a bit sicky.

I haven't tested since that last one I mentioned and I really don't want to until my af is LATE.. yes you heard me lol

I had no appetite at all in the first few weeks, and I usually have a huge appetite! Fingers crossed for you :dust:

I was the same - appetite decreased in first few weeks.

Fingers crossed for you!

SPC xx

wow really? I never even considered that it could be due to pregnancy until last night I thought that I just don't feel right.

i might test tomorrow, is that too early? af is due on tues or possibly wed

Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you PP! Xx

I must say my appetite has gone down hill alot so hopefully its a sign hun :dust:

You said you were not going to test!!!! Behave PP!

Sounds good tho, keeping it crossed for you X

i've had the same as you all this week, which unusual for me as I normally like my food...Also been feeling really faint and flushed and then feeling cold

Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Babylover thats spooky,that's exactly what I have had today and yesterday only, (just without the flushed bit) all fainty and went to the cinema to see Iron man today and the room was spinning at one point. I can't seem to get warm, I just ate a small baked potato but didn't want it, but as it was arare occassion that OH cooked ! I have been so tired, I wondered if perhaps my iron had got low again

JJMum

I have been feeling like this for 4 days now and it has got worse this morning, knowing me I am coming down with something. O/H has just made me a hot chocolate and turned the heating up even though he said it is hot in our house lol

Donna xx

Ive been freezing all day. Walked about in my dressing gown with the heat on and DH had his shirt off and didn't believe me when I said I was cold! But im not pregnant though :( just thin blood at the mo with af i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back