My tummy is eating itself...

Hope81

Reaction score
I said I will not post in trimester one at all as I am scared to death that sth will go wrong again this time but really need some advice.
I am constantly hungry today. The type of hunger that your tummy hurts a little and makes terrible hunger noises until you eat sth. But I ate one sandwich everything was fine for 10 min and then here we are again, I made one more smaller sandwich ate that and 20 min later I feel as empty as before :(
Made a low calorie soup in a cup drank that and now 5 min later my tummy it's eating itself again ????? Whaaat???? Someone to give me a solution or just shoot me please. I can't eat my way through trimester 1 lol.
Anyone had this?????

Forgot to say I am 7 weeks today

lol well I am just in tri 2 and I am hungry all the time... just had a small jacket with tuna, mayo and salad and I am already hungry.... so irritating because nothing fills me up!x

I had a day like that yesterday and i suppose it will come and go. As long as you snack on healthy foods im sure it will be ok xxx

Hi I have been like this since the weekend, Saturday I woke up from a nap and was so ill felt sick room was spinning and it was because I needed food, and now if I dont eat between every hour to hour and half I feel so sick. Through the night is the worst.
I have brought some Digestive to help as I found on the web someone saying wheat feels you for longer but I am not sure it does.
I had a bowl of shredded wheat at half 7 then at 9 I had half a biscuit as I could feel myself feeling a bit sick by 10 I was starving had a banana, apple and 4 digestives. Now home and had a pot noddle (not the best I know but have to eat what I feel like at the moment as some things make me feel sick) and 2 slices of bread and can eat more may have a banana in a minute. :shock:

Last night I put into goggle starving all the time at 8 weeks pregnant and it came up with loads of women feeling the same so we are not alone.
It did say some woman don't get it.

Hope that all makes sense not going to read it again as I need to go to the kitchen:lol:

yeah i had that for a short while, i would eat dinner and then a short while later the hunger would just hit me as if i hadnt eaten anything all day! I havent had it as bad since but like the others said maybe just snack on some healthy stuff to ease the hunger pangs lol!! xx

Hi, I was exactly the same but then the morning sickness kicked in and i could hardly face anything at all, so I say, dont feel guilty and enjoy it while you can!

Oh I'm completely the opposite lol.
I ate toast this morning which came right back up. Then hubby wanted to take me out for lunch, and I had to order a childs portion chicken caesar salad, and left loads of it. I just can't seem to eat much at all.

I think from 5-6 weeks I probably ate the cupboards bare, but that didn't last too long.

I have a small bump now, but I'm still thinner and lighter than what I was before I got pregnant x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I had that and still have days like it now. I eat when im hungry and eat what i fancy. Havent held back and havent put on that much weight either. Body obviously needs it x

I was exactly the same until i was about 8 weeks then the sickness took over. Now i can hardly even look at food. So enjoy it while it lasts. I cant wait to go back to stuffing my face :) xxx

If your hungry I would just eat, if baby needs it it won't do you any harm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back