Not coping very well

bluegirl

Reaction score
Hello all,

I had a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks and had D&C a week after.

I have now been informed that the tests came back with partial Molar cells so I've been referred to the nearest hosptal that deals with it all.

Basically, I have to send urine samples every 2 weeks for 6 months. if my levels drop then its ok but I could potentially need further D&C's or Chemotherapy.

I thought all this was over and its just not.

I cant close the door on this chapter, and as tests are going on they have told me I cant try for at least 6 months.

I just feel like I'm not in control of my own life.

Anxiety is getting to the point where I cant cope. Palpitations, nervous stomach, tightness in my chest.

To top it all off one of my best friends is pregnant and as we're all very close friends its so hard to avoid the awkwardness.

I can't help but wonder what the point in life is.

I live on my own as my husband works overseas, I feel totally alone and it seems no one understands.

It's been almost 2 months and I'm actually getting worse not better

Hugs and love for you hunni! Didnt want to read and run xxxx

Gosh what an awful time you have had honey! Take each day at a time, you will get there. The support on here is great. You can always say and write how you feel and get help! Xxx

Bless you, miscarriage is hard enough without having to deal with all that too :(

My miscarriage was just a normal mmc but one of my mums miscarriages at 23 weeks turned out to be a molar pregnancy and I know she found it hard to deal with. Don't beat yourself up for how you feel, it is only natural to want to want to have some kind of closure so you can try and begin the healing process so I totally understand it must be very upsetting and frustrating to have to undergo additional tests and wait to TTC.

I really hope things get a bit easier for you and that you can find the closure you need honey.

Thinking of you xxx

Last edited:
Sending massive hugs to you babes. We are all here if you need to offload x

Thanks everyone! I feel like everyone thinks that I should be over it now, especially with a new baby coming into the group.

I feel like they all want me to shut up about it now and move on.

The friend having the baby has not asked me once if I'm ok since I left hospital after the D&C

Just feel very let down by the people that are suposed to care the most

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back