Not Breech & CS date!!

Cazza

Reaction score
Well MW was utterly wrong then - Bubs is not breach but head down!!

All looking good and consultant has booked me in for 18/01/12 for a C Section and I'll be 39 +2.

However I will be monitored each week until then so in the new year they may decide to do it earlier!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Glad shes not breech hun!! How come your still having a planned csection?x

That's great hun :) My mw was wrong too! x

Great news! And you've got a definite due date (I'm well jel lol). Can't believe all these people I've been on a journey with are getting their LOs very soon. Starting to feel quite emotional.

Great news! And you've got a definite due date (I'm well jel lol). Can't believe all these people I've been on a journey with are getting their LOs very soon. Starting to feel quite emotional.
I feel the same... We're all coming so close!

Great news, Caz :hug:

Glad shes not breech hun!! How come your still having a planned csection?x

I have Lupus and RA (hips and back especially) which is playing havoc with my joints at the moment as I stopped my meds to become pregnant.

I had the choice to have a 'natural' induced birth or C section and the consultant was very supportive of whichever decision I made. All things considered the C section makes much more sense for me and Bubs as things can be closely managed and neither of us will be struggling for a long time which could happen if we went natural.

Absolutely a personal choice for me and OH with the hospital backing.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me and the best choice for you and bubs.

ah i see, probably the best choise then tbh, i think i would have chose the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back