Not again!!

xx emma xx

Reaction score
I'm fed up of getting infections. I've had thrush about 4 times and 2 uti's. And now I think I have another, went for pee, stinging and now I'm sitting and just have that horrible stingy feeling down below. I thought I would get to the end without getting something else :(
I have midwife Thursday, should I wait until then before doing anything about it. Not sure what else I can do really x

ah not nice huni :hugs: i'd give her a call if i was you, get something for it as soon as, so your not uncomfortable!!! hopefully this will be your last one though! x

I don't have a mw thati call I just need to call maternity assessment, the same people I phone when I'm in labour.
Its getting worse, really stingy and sore. Would I be overreacting by phoning them for advice? I don't want it to look like I'm trying to get them to induce me or something haha x

i would call them. doesnt matter what they think hun. no point suffering. xxx

I think I'll have to, I cant sit still, it's so uncomfortable. So strange it's only just came on over the last hour xx

Last edited:
Maybe try drinking lots and LOTS of cranberry juice? xxx If not maybe midwife can give you something hun xx

Id deffo call - its worth just getting advice hun. Hope you feel better soon! x

I'm to get 2 litres of cranberry juice and take paracetamol. I kept putting off phoning cos I thought they might say come in. Hopefully it will flush it out! Now I'm shivering, great lol. And my oh is taking f**king forever to leave to go to the shop for me. He better be faster at moving when I'm in labour! Lol x

If it is a uti, I would deffo call and get something so it doesn't turn into a worse infection or travel upo to your kidneys. Why are you shivering? You dont have a temperature do you?

Xx

I spoke to the mw and she said if I drink the cranberry juice and take paracetamol that I might catch it early and if the symptoms don't improve to see gp tomorrow. I won't get appointment though. Some of the symptoms have died down and feel a bit better. Every time I have a uti I get shivers for some reason. Hoping I feel better tomorrow. I'll be up all night at the loo cos I've drank so much to try flush it out. X

How are you feeling today Emma? xx

The cranberry juice seems to have worked really well. Think ill drink the other carton today to make sure its flushed through and hopefully that will have done the trick. That's all I would have needed along with labour, a horrid uti xx

Exactly what i have! Midwives never done anything when i went down, they just said to keep drinking the cranberry juice! It skipped a night so i thought it had gone but nooo last night i woke up at 3.30 and had it. I really feel for you its so awful! It never even showed up in my pee! xxx

I know shauna, it's a horrible thing to get. I keep having the occasional glass to try keep it away. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back