Not Again :-(

just got another faint line. im going nuts!!

am i arent i? i ned a drink lol, but can i or cant i? GRRRRRRR

im hoping they can fit me in tomorrow, im finished work at noon, so fingers crossed :)

Hope it all goes well tomorow Ema , have everything crossed for you, you deserve a break hun X

i have the doctors at 2pm, fingers crossed i get some answers :) xx

well my doctor is lovely, she has been there from the beginning of my TTC jouney, shes even preggo and feels bad ! lol

she has taken my bloods for a pregnancy test, results will be in on thursday....fingers crossed, although i know deep down that im not, i told her this and she said it would be fine cos then at least i will know.
i have to ring up the horrible woman at the infertility clinic, the doc seems to think they have "forgotten" to make me another appointment after my 21day blood test, but the doc also seems to think if im not preggo this month, then i should get clomid to help since my 21day blood test came at 14.5 (very low)

i told her i just dont know how much longer i can carry on like this, im nearly 2weeks late!! its been like this the last 3 cycles and ive been TTC 11months now, always bang on time for my AF, but its the 3rd time ive been over a week late, making her think im suffering from chemical pregnancies.

Anyhooo!!! thats been the highlight of my day, just a waiting game now xx

:hugs:

I really feel for you, can't imagine how frustrated you must be. Its good that you get on well with your GP. Really hope you get your BFP soon, you deserve it! :)

Pinky x

So glad you got listened to. Fingers crossed for the results.

Good to hear the GP agrees with the fact that youre having chemicals, its the first step to finding out whats going on :hug:

Thinking of you hun and hope you get your BFP!I've been ttc 16 months and recently found out my ridgt fallopian tube is blocked.I know how heartbreaking it is.xxx

how did you go about finding that out peach? really sorry to hear that :-(

well i ended up in A&E again tonight :-( severe abdominal pain, done a urine sample and got poked about to be told i have yet ANOTHER urine infection. 3rd one in 3 cycles.
came home and now my AF started, no warning, just gushed out of me!

still got the pains, and its suspected it could be my appendix, so if it doesnt improve ive to go back in to get further tests.

looks like i dont need to ring up for my blood results tomorrow :-(

arr ema-lou dont no what to say to u hun but i am thinking of u hope ur feeling ok and i really do hope u get some answers soon as to why this keeps happing to u xxxxxxxx

Or i'm so sorry to hear that honey, it's such an awful process this trying to
conceive business when so many people seem around us seem to catch with no problems.

It will happen to us soon it's just not our time time this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back