Not Again :-(

ema-lou24

Reaction score
this is going to be quite a strange thread because there is nothing i want more than BFP!

But i have been getting faint BFP's the last 2 cycles for them to end in chemical pregnancies.

I have just done a HPT test (OH is rather pissed at me for it cos we promised i wouldnt)
I have no idea when i ovulated as i vowed this month i wouldnt be a POAS addict :eh:

But i know that my last AF was around the 8th of june.

Im not wanting to get excited about this just yet, because of the last 2 cycles...

What do you think? Can you see it?

Not the best picture, sorry

If this is the beginning of the next 9months then i will cry with joy, if its the stat of yet another chemical i think i will have to take a break from TTC, dont think i can handle 3 in a row.

Please forgive me for not getting excited about this.

Only symptoms ive had is very spotty skin which i dont normally get, not even when AF is due (woop woop)
No AF pains or cramps.

41116c8c.jpg

efeebd06.jpg

Hiya,just went back and looked thru the pics u posted b4 (I'd just joined forum when u had the chemical so remember it well) I compared the pics and this latest 1 def looks more defined and pink then the other 1's so everything crossed that this is it 4 u xxx

Oh Hun, I can see the line too. I really hope this is it for you both! Biggest :hug:

I can see the line hunni, FIngers crossed this is it for you both - you deserve it so much x x x

yep I can see it too. :hug: keep us updated, you really deserve this!

thanks ladies.
i havent tested this morning, im going to leave it a few days till i test again. I dont think i will ever believe a pregnancy test again lol....until i see the words and a scan.

Its amazing how having two chemicals can scare the scrap out of you when u finally get that faint line :-(

I just looked at last nights test...well over the time limit lol, but its a definate line, pink and all the way across (unlike my last one last month)

Still trying to not get excited about it xx

bless you lovely totally understand why you cant get excited or believe it yet you have had a hard couple of months
but i can def see a pink, full line lovely keep us posted and thinking of you loads xx

Sending lots of :dust: your way! What a rollercoaster you have been on!!

Last edited:
Can definately see a line huni, everything crossed that this is it for you xxx

I can see it too, fingers crossed this is your month, let us know won't you!! :hug:

can see line hun will be keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

It is def a pink line hun I really really hope this is what you have been waiting for and it is finally real x

I can see a line hunni, this looks darker than my test that I took when AF was 5 days late.

Fingers crossed this is it for you xxxx

I can see a line too Hun. Really hope this is it for you..got eveything crossed for you xx

thanks girls.

i will keep you all dated with when i test etc, just going to ignore it for now, just wanted to post up the line so i know im not imagining it lol xx

Its definitely a pink line :love: I so hope this is it for you hun :hug:

I can easily see a line, I have everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back