Not Again :-(

I see the line fingers crossed for you honey. Until I found this website I had no idea about, false positives or chemical pregnancies and i've been trying forever! I am new to thiut it site but it really sounds like you have had a rough time good luck xx

I can see it too! Fingers and everything else crossed for you :dust: x

Getting AF pains now. New it was too good to b true. Is it possible to have 3 chemical pregnancies in a row??

Thank you ladies for all your wishes xx

oi you!! what ever happened to PMA! Period pains could well be a symptom of pregnancy. I don't wanna get your hopes up but don't give up hope :hug: xx

Really got everything crossed for you this month Ema-Lou. It's about time you had some good news. Really hoping that this is it for you sweetie xx

:hug: I hope that those are just pregnnacy aches n pains hun.

If you have had 3 chemical pregnancies in a row its worth going to the GP about it. It could be caused by something really simple which can be treated :hug:

I had really bad period pains before getting bfp, you're still not out!! I agree with Toon, you should definitely try a different type of test!

well i got a BFN this morning, no idea wots going on :-(

im not gatting AF pains now and no signs of it coming either, just spotty which i dont normally get with AF.

is it possible to just not feel preggo? with my son i "felt" preggo before i even done the test, but then again when i MC 3yr ago i didnt have a clue till i was 6weeks gone so who knows lol.
I dont feel preggo.
Im gonna go to the docs yet again i think and see what they say, i hate getting poked and proded but i cant keep having chemicals :-(

I'm still keeping up with your updates ema-lou, Sorry to hear you got another BFN. Hope going to the doctors helps a bit. Sounds like you've had a really tough time

*hugs*

x x x x

Aww honey, so sorry this is still happening. I do feel another chat with the doctor may be in order chick, but like Toon said don't give up hope xx :hug:

still no AF. No cramps and BFN...this is taking the utter piss now :-(

AF was due on the 8th x

oh god, not again hun. this must be like torture for you :hug: I think go to docs asap to get some bloods done to see whats going on. I really hope the GP finds something easily fixable and you get your dream, you really deserve it.

still nothing , no AF and BFN's.

metalicy taste in mouth and been a pit pukey lately but not actually been sick. peeing alot too. GRRR

Im phoning the docs 2day xx

definately sounds like blood tests are in order :hug: hope you get an appointment, its actualy easier to win the lottery than get an appointment with my GP!

i ended up cleaning the whole house today, hands and knees on the floor scrubbing too, just realised its too late to ring them now...doh!

so i will 1st thing tomorrow on my break. i need answers and a chat i think, im loosing the plot :)

i ended up cleaning the whole house today, hands and knees on the floor scrubbing too, just realised its too late to ring them now...doh!

so i will 1st thing tomorrow on my break. i need answers and a chat i think, im loosing the plot :)

Thinking of you! :hugs:
I hope you get an appointment with the GP soon hun

Pinky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111