Not Again :-(

lol i was in such a daze this morning, it didnt even cross my mind, stumbled back to bed and shouted out
"aww dumplings, i forgot to piss" stu didnt know where to look lol xx

hope you remembered to pee this morning, I never remember FMU. I always go half asleep and think "DAMNIT, midwife wanted this wee now its in the loo!!"

Aww hunni so sorry - x fingers you may still get your positive x

Hi hon, Just saw this thread - got everyhting crossed for u for another test xxx

well i just done another wee but i still dont want to get excited yet...once bitten twice shy type thing and i got another faint line.

i will post up a pic when it uploads to comp....camera didnt really pick it up tho :-(

What a roller-coaster Ema-Lou, you must have nerves of steel woman!! Keeping everything crossed!! :hug:

im still not gonna get excited about it after my last 2 cycles. i dont think i will believe any preggo test until i see the scan lol x

Good luck Ema-Lou,

I've been checking this thread everyday to see how things are. You seem like such a strong woman though! fx for your BFP

Pinky

pic doesnt give it any justice :-(

c1bbcf84.jpg

i see it too!!

Get a different brand tho chick, coz you have had some bother with this type. Try a super drug own brand, they are really good and cheap.

I am hoping so hard that this is it for you :love: xx

I can see a line Emalou - really hope this is it for you Hun X

oh hun i see it aswell fingers crossed for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111