Not a very merry Xmas.

Hi,

Thanks for checking in. Got back a little while ago from the hospital (again!!!!) I can't believe its been 5 weeks now. Dads having radiotheraphy at the mo. and we're waiting for the results of his C.T scan to see if the cancer has spread, ( they have said in a roundabout sort of way that its terminal, but we'll see) if all goes well the doc has said he can come home on Wednesday - that'll be such a relief, it's really taken it out of me, keep on going down to see him!- he's been having sessions with the physio and can manage to walk a bit now with the aid of the zimmer or crutches, not sure how'll he'll cope when he is home, knowing what a stubborn, silly old fool he can be at times but at least it's better than being in hospital.

It'll be strange in a way not going there, it seems part of life now! You get good gossip in hospitals too - there's a guy in the bed opposite my Dad who has shattered his right leg & broken the heel of his left (ouch!) by jumping out of a window, he was at a party when some guys came in with knives & his mate told him to get out or die basically, so he did through the bathroom window!!, I think drugs were involved :shock: -

Anyway, thanks again for asking how things are - you're very sweet.

Nicki.xx :D

It will be nice if he can get home on wednesday.
Just take it easy and dont over do it, remeber you are preg.
keep in touch x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back