my brother is in hospital :( - very rare virus :(

I'm really thinking about you and your poor brother. I hope he is better soon.
Lxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im sorry to hear your brother is not well my thoughts are with him :hug: :hug:

Oh no sorry to hear that hun, that must be really scary..best wishes to your brother i hope they find out what it is and can make him better really soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

rhian85 said:
he has something called "guillia-barre syndrome" very rare..they have given him a full antibodie transplant but if his body attacks that too they havent got a plan B yet..today he has lost use in his arms/hands/fingers :( :( :(

hi hun,

hugs to you and your brother :hug: my good friend had this about 3 years ago and lost complete mobility, it took about 6-9 months but she did make a full recovery :hug: :hug: hope he is stable xxxx

thaniks to all who have posted get well wishes for him, but many thansk to those who have known somebody who has had this horrid virus...im glad they all made a good recovery and im hopefull that Josh will to..although i think he is worried because he has spent a year getting so fit for his marines applikcation and now i think hes worried he wont get in because of this virus ??????

:hug: :hug: like I said no way of knowing about the marines just yet...he needs to concentrate on getting better and recovering first once they know how far the virus has progressed. They shouldn't start physio until they know he's reached a plateau...and then they'll have more of an idea. Its a horrible virus but most make an excellent recovery from it. Lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

purplebluered said:
Do you know how he's getting on? Have been thinking of you guys :hug:

ive not spoken to him for a few dayd hun..but im going to ring later on to see how he is so ill let u know :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back