• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nose of a bloodhound!

Jane2012

Reaction score
Hi girls! :wave:

Am 6 weeks 5 days today.

Anyone else's nose suddenly gone bionic?

I can smell chocolate strongly from the next room and nearly vomited on the gas man today when he came and stank of cigarettes! Fortunately, none of my nearest and dearest have made the stink list ...yet!

Anyone else been finding smells a tad overbearing?:puke:

xx

This is not a pregnancy thing for me but since I stopped smoking my sense of smell has been super-dooper. Although I tend to smell "bad" smells more than nice smells :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

I definately have!! Certain smells seem to stick out worse than others, I go to a mums and tots group next to a cafe every week and where as usually it just smells of fry up in general, all I could smell this week was black pudding - not pleasant!

Ive had the same thing in all my pregnancies and my poor OH always makes my stink list - or should I say what ever aftershave or deoderant he uses, he only has to walk past me to have me gagging poor thing lol! Its a wonder he doesnt have a complex!

The thought of you vomiting on a gas man made me chuckle lol!

I'm like this!!
I live in an apartment building, and the lift makes me want to boke!
So many different smells in one space, its frightening lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls! Reassuring to know!

Cyprus08 that made me laugh! Your poor OH, I really hope mine doesn't begin to pong!! Will have to issue him with some kind of nose friendly freshener!!:lol:

I know what you mean about cafes and fried food, caught the waft of one in town on Saturday and had to leg it!!

Yes lifts, that wouldn't be a good one either...am studiously avoiding public toilets too.

Oh well, smell adversion is better than actually being sick, I wonder how long I'll manage to keep that symptom at bay!

xxxxx

mines only just started x

i nearly chucked up tonight my dd was cooking sausages in the actifry and omg the strong smell of grease knocked me for six and it doesnt normaly with it beeing the actifry i hate the smell of grease anyways but jeez this was bad i sumtimes think about grease and i start to bork its not a gd sight wen ur walking down the street lol xx

I am so sensitive too. Was with a client the other day who worked in a pub restaurant and all I could smell was chip fat. Boak :-(

Fatty fried food has got to be the worse, hasn't it? Just thinking about what you describe makes me feel queasy like you say Jojo! I guess it's nature's way of pushing us onto mixed salads!!
Wishing you all pleasant smells only!! :)
xxxxxxxxx

Mines not so bad at the moment.

But when I was first pregnant I used to be able to smell chicago town pizzas, the pepperoni ones, all the time, even though no one was cooking them!!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of the green huggies wet wipes, omg I could smell them all day!!

Mines not so bad at the moment.

But when I was first pregnant I used to be able to smell chicago town pizzas, the pepperoni ones, all the time, even though no one was cooking them!!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of the green huggies wet wipes, omg I could smell them all day!!

Hahaha! I love this reply! It really made me laugh Sarah!! Sounds like I need to be taking a trip to Sainsbury's to get me some ginger biscuits and some green huggies wet wipes to sniff!!!:lol:

Weird about the chicago town pepperoni pizzas, not sure what they smell like... probably best I don't sniff them though!
xxx

Ooo they smell divineeeeee!!!
You seriously need to get the wipes!! You'll see what I mean ;) xx

Plastecine, I cant stand plastecine within 10ft of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member