Smells

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Am i the only person who imagines smells? I will be sitting with my OH on the sofa and suddenly i will get a smell of gas. OH is adamant he could not smell gas, but it was so strong if it was there he must have.

The other day in the car i swear i could smell marker pens (like someone was holding one under my nose - that strong) and again OH couldn't smell it.

Am i the only person not only really effected by bad smells :puke: but now imagining smells!?

I don't think I'm imagining smells but I do seem to smell things before everyone else or complain that something is really overpowering and I'm told there's only a slight smell - perhaps this is the case for you?

The bloke nest to me at work was using a permanent marker and it smelt so strong I thought I was getting a headache!

I do!! Lol I can always smell strange things?!

Thats very strange! because I also thought I smelt gas in the kitchen yesterday!..... OH said it was probably me.. :oops: (no not that gas....grr!) and when I was in the car away shopping this morning I could smell, well it was like pure alcohol smell.........v strange! :?

Me too! I was so sure i could smell mcdonald's fries last night in our sitting room. It was driving me mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back