• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

None PG cravings.

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Well I have had a bad couple of weeks for cravings. Considering I'm defo not PG I've really wanted MEAT, big juicy meaty burgers.......so much for the diet!

Anyone else with cravings they can't blame on pregnancy?

curry, chocolate, crisps, tuna mayo, curry, chocolate........chocolate....need i go on?? lol xxxx

lol Samsgirl :)

I go through phases of craving mustard.

When i do, i have it on absolutely anything that i can and have about 4 jars/tubes half eaten because when i go shopping i buy more incase i don't have any :oooo:

I think thats the only thing that i feel a bit frutrated at if i can't have any :)

now youv made me hungry and i dont go shopping until tomorow :wall:
lol.. xx

These babys!! LOl!!

xx

Attachments

• images-4.jpeg
    images-4.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
Before I was preg and still now I have to have plain natural yoghurt on rice or pasta eg- chinese, indian. I can't eat without having yoghurt on it!! Haha strange I know! X

Burgers and lots of them. and wheat crunchie crips especially the bacon ones.

But i am not PG lol

you have to try walkers sunbites....the sour cream and black pepper ones...my god, they are an orgasm in a bag!!!

xx

they are on offer in tescos at the min...the multipacks and the best thing is they are wholemeal ones and less fat :D fab...xx

Yup, whole grain pringles and prawns, just prawns with a bit of rose marie/cocktail dressing. Guess I'm not eating enough protein and whole grains.....

The meat craving continues. Took Mum out for Mothers Day this afternoon and had the best roast beef dinner. Mwaaaaahhhhh meat and gravy.

I am having roast chicken cooked for me mmmmm. I love meat at the mo lol
Having a nice cup of tea at the mo as i am very thirsty today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back